unofficial cm page

From: Eric Sizemore dynamis@surfsouth.com
To: ucmpage@ucmpage.org ucmpage@ucmpage.org
Date: Monday, October 04, 1999 9:33 PM
Subject: UMC Bishop Lobbies General Conference Delegates To Promote Homosexuality

God help us - the Amorites are in the camp!

From: Dickerson Rusty and Connie rustconn@hiplains.net
To: ucmpage@ucmpage.org ucmpage@ucmpage.org
Date: Monday, October 04, 1999 9:39 AM
Subject: God Re-Imagined into "Our Mother Within" In New Age North Texas Annual Conference Communion

Oh, brother...oops...I don't know what I was thinking.
Rusty Dickerson
Dimmitt, TX

From: Joan Ritta yoma@alltel.net
To: ucmpage@ucmpage.org ucmpage@ucmpage.org
Date: Sunday, October 03, 1999 9:42 PM

May God have mercy on us all! For those who are involved in this and for those of us if we do not stand against this and for Truth. We have two choices: either we judge ourselves, or God will judge us. May God give us the wisdom and strength to do the first.

From: Carson Lauffer clauffer@mc.net
To: ucmpage@ucmpage.org ucmpage@ucmpage.org
Date: Sunday, October 03, 1999 9:21 PM

John,

I love you brother, but I cannot believe that the Holy Spirit is keeping any of us within this God forsaken denomination. It is time to leave and let them collapse into their own sin.

Dan Lauffer

From: Rev. Jeffrey Foster jeffrey.t.foster@vanderbilt.edu
To: ucmpage@ucmpage.org ucmpage@ucmpage.org
Date: Saturday, October 02, 1999 11:18 AM

After having read this ridiculous excuse for a worship service, I find myself wondering how many people got up and walked out in disgust. I also find myself wondering how we ever allowed such apostates as Miriam Therese Winter to have any authority within the church. If these people don't want to acknowledge Jesus Christ as saviour and Lord, why don't they just get the heck out of the church and go join up with the Unitarians? They'd fit right in.

Rev. Jeffrey Foster
Hohenwald Circuit
United Methodist Church
Hohenwald, TN

BTW: These days I also find myself wondering how much more of this I can stand before I have to "come out from among them and be separate." Every time I read about this kind of foolishness it makes me homesick for the good old Church of the Nazarene from whence I came.

From: Norman L. Ramsey III nramsey@hovac.com
To: ucmpage@ucmpage.org ucmpage@ucmpage.org
Date: Friday, October 01, 1999 5:56 PM

Jesus said, life comes from the Father through the Son, not the 'mother and the fruit of her womb'. I would quote John 5: 23-26 but so many need to practice reading and seeing what the Bible says I thought it best not to do that here. I do not consider the "Communion" conducted in the North Texas Annual Conference giving thanks for the God of all Christians. It is something else, entirely. Norman Ramsey, Charlotte Charge UMC

[Click] button If you would like to add your yourcomments.gif (1566 bytes) to the UCM News

<Back to News